Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and our employees remains our top priority. We continue to focus on providing essential customer service, and we want to address the most common questions that many of you have right now.
Are you providing services right now?
Yes. We are also offering specials during this time. If you need any services, please contact us at 585-257-0104.
What hours and days are you working?
Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Is it safe to let your employees in my house?
The safety of our employees and our customers is definitely our highest priority, and diligence will be of paramount importance during these difficult times. We are paying close attention to updates from the CDC, the World Health Organization, and local health officials. We have also been proactively implementing internal procedures and protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
- All service technicians are following best practices for the prevention of viral transmission:
- No personal contact, including handshakes
- No passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- We’re practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet on the job
If an employee is experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever, we are mandating they stay home for 14 days, or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines. Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at 585-257-0104.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, our Customer Relations team check with you beforehand to confirm that no occupants at a customer’s residence or business is experiencing any symptoms and to re-confirm we have the authorization to enter and service the property.
- We will postpone service if we encounter any situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are present.
Any more questions? Please contact us
At Basement Waterproofing, we truly care about your health and well-being.
We know that times like this can be difficult, and uncertain. We want you to feel comfortable to communicate freely with us. If you’re concerned about us coming into your home, or you’re worried that you may be ill and are wondering how to get the home comfort assistance you need, call us. We can talk it through with you, and help you find the best solution. We want to help and are ready to work with you during this time of uncertainty.
So if you have questions, please call us at 585-257-0104 or contact us using the form below and let us know how we can assist you. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
James and the team at Basement Waterproofing