Basement Pump Battery Backup in Binghamton, NY
You rely on your sump pump to help keep your basement a dry, usable space. But what happens if you lose power in your home? Then your sump pump can’t operate, and your basement fills with water. And that leaves you with property damage and a huge mess to clean up. What can you do to prevent this from happening in your Binghamton, NY home? Just call the experts at Basement Waterproofing, Inc. for help. We’re leaders in basement waterproofing science, and we know how to help you keep your basement dry.
At BWI, we’re pleased to offer the SEC battery backup system. This is simply an AC to DC power inverter allowing you to use the same 3000-gallon per hour pump that you’ve come to rely on every day. You can depend on our SEC sump pump battery backup systems for the protection of your Binghamton, NY home’s basement and all of the important items in it. For your convenience, our SEC pumps are available for both one-third and one-half horsepower sump pumps.
Choose BWI for the sump pump battery backup system for your Binghamton, NY home.
- Foundation Waterproofing in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Wall & Foundation Repair in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Mold Treatment in Binghamton, NY
- Humidity Control in Binghamton, NY
- Ways to Avoid a Flooded Basement in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Waterproofing Contractors in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Encapsulation in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Repair in Binghamton, NY
When you need a basement pump battery backup for your Binghamton, NY home, let BWI talk to you about our SEC basement backup for your sump pump. For your convenience, we’re fully staffed during normal working hours to answer your calls – call us at (800) 439-4951, and we’ll be glad to help.