Controlling Humidity in the Basement of your Binghamton, NY Home
Are you dealing with a cold, damp basement in your Binghamton, NY home that seems to suffer from excess moisture but has no obvious cracks or points of entry for wetness? Then you might be in need of dehumidification in order to keep your surroundings dry, comfortable and free of mold and mildew growth. Basement Waterproofing will fully assess your situation and make recommendations for the best course of action. One treatment we may recommend is dehumidification.
We’re pleased to offer the Wave Home Solutions™ Humidex air unit to help customers who need help controlling basement humidity. The Humidex air unit quietly and efficiently removes excess humidity from your basement. Additionally, it balances the environment in your home, all for pennies a day. Therefore, if you or anyone in your family is sensitive to the air in your living environment, then these units are for you.
Choose BWI for basement humidity control in your Binghamton, NY home, and much more.
- Foundation Waterproofing in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Wall & Foundation Repair in Binghamton, NY
- Battery Backup Basement Pumps in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Mold Treatment in Binghamton, NY
- Ways to Avoid a Flooded Basement in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Waterproofing Contractors in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Encapsulation in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Repair in Binghamton, NY
When you need humidity control solutions, let BWI talk to you about our Humidex air units. For your convenience, we’re fully staffed during normal working hours to answer your calls – call us at (800) 439-4951, and we’ll be glad to help.