Basement Mold Removal in Binghamton, NY
Is your Binghamton, NY home is excessively humid? Is there a musty odor lingering in areas? Then you probably have a mold issue of some kind. If you’re worried that your home might be under attack by mold, Basement Waterproofing, Inc. can help. We have the qualifications it takes to test for mold, evaluate the results, and then help you get rid of your mold problem permanently.
Choose BWI for the mold removal you need for your Binghamton, NY home.
At BWI, we’ve been helping people get the mold removal they need for 30 years. We take pride in offering clients scientifically sound waterproofing solutions, with service that always goes beyond the initial sale. At every jobsite, we offer an exclusive, patented anti-mold spray that kills all pathogens up to and including the H1N1 virus. You can count on the fact that the mold in your Binghamton, NY home will be eliminated, and regulated because on every job we do, we don’t just remove the mold, we get rid of the problem that caused it in the first place.Comfort and safety issues can arise when mold is present, and simply killing it doesn’t solve the problem. To keep it from coming back, you need to change your home’s atmospheric conditions. That’s why we provide a number of solutions, including:
- Foundation Waterproofing in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Wall Repair in Binghamton, NY
- Foundation Repair in Binghamton, NY
- Battery Backup Basement Pumps in Binghamton, NY
- Basement Mold Treatment in Binghamton, NY
- Humidity Control in Binghamton, NY
- Ways to Avoid a Flooded Basement in Binghamton, NY
- Stabilizing a Bowed Basement Wall in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Repair in Binghamton, NY
- Crawl Space Encapsulation in Binghamton, NY
BWI proudly provides mold removal for homeowners throughout the Binghamton, NY area.
Nobody should have to live with mold issues in their home. When you need mold removal in your Binghamton, NY home, let BWI talk to you about our SEC anti-mold spray. For your convenience, we’re fully staffed during normal working hours to answer your calls – call us at (800) 439-4951, and we’ll be glad to help.