Do you need to waterproof the basement of your Albany, NY home? It’s important to call the right contractor. Some waterproofing contractors help remove the moisture from your basement, but they don’t get to the root of the problem. Mold and mildew growth in a basement is a sure sign of a wetness problem. There are waterproofing contractors who will come in and remove the mold and abate it, but won’t fix the root cause of the dampness.
That’s why Basement Waterproofing, Inc. is the right waterproofing contractor for your Albany, NY home.
At BWI, we will be more than happy to assist you with your mold remediation needs. We offer a specially formulated spray that kills mold and pathogens, and helps keep it from coming back. But we go far beyond mold remediation. BWI addresses any concern you might have with the basement in your Albany, NY home. We eliminate the mold and mildew in your basement, and the root problem. We keep your basement free of wetness and the unpleasant pathogens and odors that go along with it.
Choose BWI for the following basement waterproofing services for your Albany, NY home:
- Basement Sealing: Our exterior bentonite injection method stops water from passing through your wall. What’s more, it requires no outside excavation. Our exclusive injection process allows Basement Waterproofing, Inc. to be the only basement waterproofing contractor in the state of New York to warranty your basement walls for the life of your home – even if you transfer ownership.
- Basement Wall & Foundation Repair: Basement Waterproofing, Inc. can renovate your Albany, NY basement to include the removal and replacement of your concrete floor, walls and footer. We can excavate your dirt floor to raise the ceiling height or to level off your basement floor. We also specialize in crawlspace concrete installations, as well as crawl space liners.
- Battery Backup Basement Pumps: We provide the SEC battery backup system, which is simply an AC to DC power inverter allowing you to use the same 3000-gallon per hour pump that you’ve come to rely on every day. Depend on our SEC systems for the protection of your basement and all of the important items in it.
- Basement Mold Treatment: After we finish the waterproofing work in your Albany, NY home, we want to make sure that any mold, mildew or bacteria growth is stopped dead in its tracks, too. We’ll spray your basement for pathogens with our patented commercial spray that kills everything up to and including the H1N1 virus.
- Humidity Control: BWI is pleased to offer the Wave Home Solutions™ Humidex air unit to help customers with the humidity control they need in their homes. The Humidex air unit quietly and efficiently removes excess humidity from your basement while balancing the environment in your home, all for pennies a day.
And, Basement Waterproofing, Inc. can help with your crawlspace needs, too.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation: Poorly maintained crawlspaces can affect your lifestyle and can have a serious impact on the value of your home. You can prevent this from becoming a problem in your Albany, NY home. Simply choose crawl space encapsulation from BWI.
- Crawl Space Repair: A damp, moldy crawl space can play host to dust mites, mold, mildew and bacteria. The air then circulates throughout your home. When you call BWI to repair the crawl space in your home, we offer more than a temporary fix. We’ll repair your crawl space and keep your home free of contaminants for good.
Let BWI be your waterproofing contractor of choice for your Albany, NY home.
When you need foundation waterproofing for your Albany, NY home, BWI can help you. For your convenience, we’re fully staffed during normal working hours to answer your calls. Simply call us at (800) 439-4951 for assistance.